Why Pink Diamond Ivica Zubac is terrible in NBA 2K23 season 2?
NBA 2K23 released Pink Diamond Ivica Zubac this week. He's a good rebounder and defender. Zubac is also an excellent offensive player. Many wondered what to think of Ivica Zubac, the pink diamond in the game. Some people like him, while others think he is overrated. However, in NBA 2K23, many players have a very low evaluation of this card, and not worth spending 2K23 MT coins for him. So today, we will look closely at the pink diamond Ivica Zubacka and his evaluation.
Ivica Zubac can also make good use of his physical advantages. He is good at post-up singles and likes to attack at the basket. His defensive performance is also very good. His defensive data is very outstanding. , The data on the rebound is also very good.
- In the 2016 NBA draft, Ivica Zubac was selected by the Los Angeles Lakers as the 32nd overall pick in the second round.
- On July 6, 2016, Ivica Zubac and the Lakers signed an agreement. The deal is worth $3.24 million over three years, with the 2018-19 season non-guaranteed.
- On November 3, 2016, in the Lakers game against the Atlanta Hawks, Ivica Zubac made his debut and completed his NBA debut, scoring 6 points and 3 rebounds.
- On January 18, 2017, in the Lakers' 121-127 home loss to the Denver Nuggets, Ivica Zubac played 26 minutes and scored 11 points and 13 rebounds, setting a new career single-game rebound record.
- On January 27, 2017, in the Lakers' 88-96 away loss to the Utah Jazz, Ivica Zubac played 26 minutes and scored 16 points and 10 rebounds, setting a career scoring record in a single game.
- On February 1, 2017, in the Lakers' 120-116 home victory over the Nuggets, Ivica Zubac played 21 minutes and scored 17 points and 6 rebounds, setting a career scoring record in a single game.
- On February 7, 2017, in the Lakers' 121-107 away game against the New York Knicks, Ivica Zubac sent 4 blocks, setting a new career single-game block record.
- On March 14, 2017, in the Lakers' 101-129 away loss to the Nuggets, Ivica Zubac played 30 minutes, scored 25 points and 11 rebounds, setting a career scoring record in a single game and Becoming the first center player in Lakers history to score at least 25 points and 10 rebounds in a single game since Chris Kaman in March 2014.
- On April 1, 2017, the Lakers officially announced that Ivica Zubac would miss all the remaining games due to a high ankle sprain in his right ankle.
- In the 2016-17 season, Zubac played 38 games on behalf of the Lakers, averaging 16 minutes per game, scoring 7.5 points and 4.2 rebounds.
- On December 22, 2018, the Lakers beat the Pelicans 112-104. In this game, the Lakers starting center Ivica Zubac played 32 minutes, made 8 of 10 shots, and scored 16 points, 11 rebounds, and 2 blocks, setting a new high in points, rebounds, and blocks this season. Double, the sixth double-double of his career.
- On January 18, 2019, the Lakers defeated the Thunder 138-128. Ivica Zubac played 27 minutes and scored 26 points, 12 rebounds, and 1 assist on 12 of 14 shots. The 26 points also refreshed Zubac's career single-game scoring record. 
- National team experience: In 2015, Ivica Zubac represented Croatia in the U19 Men's Basketball World Championships and won the silver medal with the team.
Judging from the Pink Diamond Ivica Zubac data panel, the Shooting attribute does not perform well, especially the Shot 3pt is only 26, and the Shot Mid is also 76 points. In terms of athletics, Speed 65, and Acceleration 65 could be better, but Inside Scoring performed well, Driving Layup 93, Standing Dunk 90, and Driving Dunk 85. In Defense, Pink Diamond Ivica Zubac is not very prominent, Interior Defense is 92 points, but Perimeter Defense and Lateral Quickness are 66. Looking at Playmaking again, Speed With Ball 43, and Ball Handle 35 is terrible. Judging from these data, the performance of Pink Diamond Ivica Zubac surprises you.
9 Gold Badges plus 7 Hall of Fame Badges.
Hall of Fame Badges:
- Finishing Badges: Backdown Punisher + Masher + Rise Up
- Playmaking Badges: Vice Grip
- Defensive Badges: Boxout Beast + Brick Wall + Rebound Chaser
- Finishing Badges: Aerial Wizard + Bully + Dropstepper + Post Spin Technician
- Defensive Badges: Anchor + Chase Down Artist + Pogo Stick + Post Lockdown + Work Horse
Overall, Pink Diamond Ivica Zubac is a bit overrated in NBA 2K23. He has yet to play his best game in reality so far. I think he needs to have the athleticism and accomplishments to be an NBA great. Only time will tell if Ivica Zubac is as good as people think he is. In the game, Pink Diamond Ivica Zubac has nothing unique compared to other Pink Diamond Cards.