NBA 2K23 Season 4: Top 5 Useful Finishing Badges
Finisher Badges in NBA 2K23 are special abilities players can earn and equip to improve their in-game finishing abilities. The badges improve players' ability to shoot shots, layups and dunks, finish with contact and avoid fouls. Players can get these badges by performing specific actions in the game. Similar to the previous analysis of shooting badge and defense badge, in this guide, we share top 5 useful finishing badges in Season 4!
- NBA 2K23 Finishing Badge: Explained & Function
- How to get finishing badges fast in NBA 2K23?
- NBA 2K23 Season 4: Top 5 Best Finishing Badges
NBA 2K23 Finishing Badge: Explained & Function
Finishing badges in the game are designed to improve a player's ability to score, finish through contact, score against taller defenders and make difficult shots, and decrease the chances of fouling. They are also designed to enhance player attributes and boost player confidence.
Finishing badges in the game have several functions that can greatly enhance a player's abilities and help them win more games. Here are some of the key functions and benefits of finishing badges:
- Improving scoring abilities: Finishing badges can improve a player's ability to make shots, layups, and dunks, making them more effective at scoring points.
- Finishing through contact: Finishing badges can improve a player's ability to finish through contact, making it easier to score when driving to the basket.
- Scoring against taller defenders: Finishing badges can improve a player's ability to finish against taller defenders, making it easier to score when driving to the basket against taller players.
- Decreasing fouling: Finishing badges can decrease the chances of fouling while finishing, allowing players to play more aggressively without fear of fouling out.
- Making difficult shots: Finishing badges can increase the chances of making difficult layups and shots, especially when a player is off balance or contending with a defender.
- Enhancing player attributes: Some finishing badges can be earned by upgrading a player's attributes, making the player more efficient in the specific action the badge belongs to.
- Improving players' confidence: Finishing badges can give players more confidence when finishing, which can help them make more successful shots and layups.
How to get finishing badges fast in NBA 2K23?
To get finishing badges in NBA 2K23, you will need to complete certain actions and challenges in the game. Here are a few ways to earn finishing badges in NBA 2K23:
- Play games: Finishing badges can be earned by performing well in games. For example, if you make a certain number of layups/dunks in a game, you may earn the Acrobat / Dunk Elite badge.
- Complete drills: Some finishing badges can be earned by completing specific drills in the game's training mode. For example, you may earn the Acrobat badge if you complete a layup drill without missing a shot.
- Complete challenges: Some finishing badges can be earned by completing specific challenges in the game's MyCareer mode. For example, if you complete a challenge where you must make a certain number of contact layups, you may earn the Contact Finisher badge.
- Upgrade your player: Some finishing badges can be earned by upgrading your player's attributes. For example, if you upgrade your player's dunk rating, you may earn the Dunk Elite badge.
It's important to remember that getting badges may take some time and practice. It's not an overnight process. You should practice and focus on the specific badge you're aiming to get. The more you play, and the more you practice, the more badges you will unlock.
NBA 2K23 Season 4: Top 5 Best Finishing Badges
Through the updated content of Season 4, let us understand the updated changes of the new season and, at the same time, have different views on player construction. In terms of Finishing badges, we analyzed and came up with the top 5 best Shooting badges for the new season. If you choose the following badges, it will bring you a huge surprise in the game.
- Posterizer - Posterizer improves your chances of dunking past defenders. As you work through NBA 2K23, you'll notice how strong defenders are in this game. Posterizer lets you bully defenders and get more dunks.
- Bully - The Bully badge improves players' ability to attract contact and drive to the rim on layups. The Bully Badge is perfect for pairing with the Fearless Finisher to help your center/power forward bully your opponents in the paint.
- Slithery - The Slithery badge increases your chances of gliding through traffic, avoiding contact on basket finishes, and preventing ball stea As mentioned, the defense in NBA 2K23 is very strong. The Slithery Badge will help you get into the paint and score many layups. If you like shooting from the inside, this badge is ideal.
- Rise Up - The Rise Up Badge improves your chances for layups and dunks while standing in the paint during play. Slam dunk is a very domineering way to score. When you get the ball in the paint area and start dunking, the more times you do, the better. This badge makes it easier for you to dunk
- Limitless Takeoff - The Rise Up badge improves your chances for a double / dunk when you're in the paint. Dunking is the safest way to score, so when you get the ball in the paint and try to finish it, the more dunks, the better. The Rise Up Badge lets you score easily with more frequent dunks.
|Shooting Badge||Different Badge Levels||Description|
That's it for the top 5 finishing badges we've compiled and scored for Season 4. As for the best shooting badges above, it may not be suitable for all players. Therefore, whether to choose or not depends on your recognition of your own game style and strategy. Finally, no matter what kind of finishing badge is equipped, it is necessary to test its practical value in order to build an ideal player better. We hope the content of this article can help you choose the best finishing badge for you in the new season.